Remembering our loved ones is one of the most important things we can do for them after they’re gone. Unfortunately, usually all there is left of them is a headstone with a name that doesn’t tell any story of who they were, what they did, or even where they were from…
Introducing… Eternal Remembrance – the app that will help you remember your loved ones while sharing their story with family, friends and other acquaintances.
How does it work?
You start by purchasing or receiving as a gift one of our beautifully crafted emblems to be mounted on the memorial. Then, visit our app or website and use the unique ID to set up a new profile page, set administrator rights and choose privacy settings desired by the family.
Once the page is setup and the emblem is mounted on your memorial, use your mobile devices GPS or online map to record the location of the emblem.
Start sharing the link online using our built in social media tools, or by word of mouth since our page is also searchable by name. Visitors can then access the unique profile page on our app or website to upload photos, videos, comment, share stories, or even send a simple message to the family. This page could even be displayed in real time at a wake or memorial service for all to see. Family and friends who could not make it for the service can now reach out to the family and share their memories…
Sharing content about your loved one has never been so easy, it’s amazing to hear stories and see pictures of them you never knew existed, unlock your loved one’s past with Eternal Remembrance.
A portion of every sale will be donated to selected families of military and first responders who lost their lives in the line of duty.
- December 15th, 2017 Filed for Patent Pending Status for Linking GPS Location / Memorials
- January 24th, 2018 Received Patent Pending Status for Eternal Remembrance
- February 10th, 2018 Partnered with US Custom Creations, Bellefonte, PA – Emblem / Coins Supplier
- February 15th, 2018 Partnered with WDI Wood Products, Forest Lake, MN – Custom Box Supplier
- July 16th, 2018 Invited by Nursing Home Trade Show in the United Kingdom to attend in March 2019
- August 2nd, 2018 Start Right – App Building Workshop – APP Development Started at Problem Solution
- August 18th, 2018 Partnered with The US Honor Network, US Honor Flag – Non-Profit / Marketing